Enjoy Life Soft Baked Maple Fig Ovals Breakfast Bars, Nut Free Bars, 5 Count
Four types of purity protocol gluten free oats baked to perfection with real figs, sweet maple syrup. And warm seasonal spices. Per Serving. 230 calories, 1 g sat fat (5% DV), 190 mg sodium (8% DV), 10 g total fat (13% DV). 20 g Whole grains per 50 g serving. Certified Gluten-Free. Certified vegan. vegan.org. Allergy friendly (Our product are free from gluten and wheat, dairy, soy, sulfites, lupin, fish, crustaceans, peanuts, tree nuts, casein, egg, sesame, mustard, shellfish). Made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility. Good source of fiber (11% DV). Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Made with all-natural ingredients. Eat freely. Palm oil free. Since 2001. Millions of people have enjoyed our foods with you in mind, our products are made using all-natural ingredients. Resulting in great-tasting products you can savor & trust. For any occasion, our products allow you to eat freely! Free from 14 allergens since 2001. www.enjoylifefoods.com. Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest. Twitter. We believe everyone deserves to enjoy life! If you have questions or concerns about what our products have, or more importantly, do not have, contact us or join our online community. www.enjoylifefoods.com. 888-50-ENJOY (36569). This carton is 100% recyclable. Product of the USA.