STOUFFER'S FIT KITCHEN PROTEIN BOWLS Cajun-Style Chicken, Frozen Meal
Grilled white meat chicken with peppers and onions over rice and beans with a spicy Cajun-style tomato sauce Per Package: 290 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 720 mg sodium (31% DV); 4 g total sugars. 4g Fiber (14% DV); vitamin C 45% DV. % of Calories (Calories per gram used to calculate % of calories): 32% protein; 6% fat; 62% carbs. Carbs 45g; Protein 23g; Fat 2g. Gluten Free. Excellent source of protein. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives; Good source of fiber. Contains 2g total fat per serving. 3 Essential Nutrients: This bowl is an excellent source of protein, vitamin C and vitamin A. This is fit. Tender grilled white meat chicken. Red & green bell peppers & nutty brown rice. Red kidney beans & Onions. Protein that leaves you satisfied. Good food, good life. Nestle. Paprika and turmeric added for color. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. how2recycle.info; www.FitKitchen.com. SmartLabel: Scan for more info. Talk Food with Us: Call or text 1-855-263-5386. www.FitKitchen.com. how2recycle.info.