M&M's Ice Cream Cookies - 6 PK
Vanilla flavored ice cream with artificial flavor added with M&M's Minis milk chocolate candies. What's Inside: 250 calories (13% DV) per pack. Melts in Your Mouth and in Your Hand: That loveable Red M&M's Brand Character has really done it this time! A scoop of cool & creamy vanilla flavored ice cream surrounded by two chewy, home-style cookies with lots of M&M's Minis Milk Chocolate Candies baked right in. It's two desserts in one for twice the fun! We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0895. Please save the empty carton. Recyclable. What's Inside - Per Pack: 250 calories (13% DV); 11 g total fat (17% DV); 6 g sat. fat (30% DV); 24 g sugars (No DV defined); 160 mg sodium (7% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering.